When did you join Wear it Purple?
Position with Wear it Purple?
General Board Member
Why did you join Wear it Purple?
When I was in high school I was part of our local youth community reference group. We were invited to speak at meetings about the issues that we were facing as young members of the community.
I remember the strength and pride I found in having my voice heard and feel that WIP is a great platform for rainbow young people to have their voices heard. I joined so that I would be able to mentor and facilitate these young voices.
Do you identify in the community or support as an ally?
3 fun facts about you.
- One of my legs is shorter than the other
- I have a twin brother who is also gay
- 3. My favourite colour is yellow
- I am a massive theater nut.
- I love seeing live performance whenever I can.
- I am also very good at building my library full of books I will (hopefully) one day read.
What do you do for work?
I am an actor, movement based artist and writer.